Thursday, October 24, 2013

Year(s) in review

I am back, after abandoning my blog for 2 years!

So much has happened since my last update, so here is a very very rough visual summary of what went on in the 2 years (or at least those i remembered).

This was my first Xmas at TIL, my partner-in-crime and myself became santarinas and bought gifts for everyone in the office! 
We even got something for OG, a puppy that my boss rescued.  


As you can see, OG is a super manja king

this poor boy, he fell and knock his head.

Korea in Oct 2011 with Jiajia


Graduation Oct 2011 


CNY 2012

First work trip - Da Nang


Macau Work Trip - Photoshoot




Chennai Work Trip - Photoshoot
One of the most memorable, love the super curious kids whom I hv to entertain so that they will not hinder the photoshoot.


Phnom Penh with TIL 2013



ok, I am getting too old, can't remember the sequence of events alr. Shall stop here for now. 

Shall do a travel post next! 

No comments: